Selasa, 25 September 2007

My Friends, Sometimes fun but sometimes....

X-ICT, that's my class where I live in my school. I confess, the students are fun when i feel closed to them. But in other side, they are so hard to be held and Teachers often tell us to obey the school rules. It seems, we fall in love with our technology. Especially, laptop, internet, and games for the boys. i don't mean to mock ourselves. I can say in my heart ( don't have to tell them ) that most of students in X-ICT are lazy. Though sometimes, I can see some students are wise with our project. And also could be a hardworker. But the problem is, we are not compact enough. We can manage our selves well.
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed of us, the X-ICT students. You know, our mark in some school subjects are bad. Teachers say that ours are worse than the regular students. What ashame ! Ok, I should accept this. Because this my real world that I live in. Just stay calm and keep my goodness to be my best !

0 komentar: