Senin, 10 September 2007

The Story of He and I in irtual World 3

He's back ! Just those words that I can express. The boy that I told you before with initial AJ, he wants to have a contact with me. C'est parfait ! lol. It's not going to be a story anymore. But a reality in this virtual world.
I ever asked him for a french rap by e-mail. It was unbelievable that he reply me and give me 3 French songs. That's great. Till now, we still contact each other. Though it's only by e-mail, I'm so happy with this. Talking about muslims in French, I call him brother and he calls me sister, and he wants to help my French. Especially with the pronunciation. I'm confused with it because I heard people say it in different way. He wants to help me with the voice tape. Cool... so I can hear his voice.
Far brother... Mon loin frere... i hope you'll be alright now. lolololololol

0 komentar: