Selasa, 25 September 2007

The Story of He and I in the Virtual World III

Now, my far brother from France is not special anymore for me. He is boring anyway. When I send him e-mail messages, he replied them only some sentences, even only some words. Not just that, he never online in front of me. Except on some Sunday morning. He were online for a moment. I saw him with his new photo. It was unbelievable for me. He wanted me to open my webcam. He wanted to see me. Usually, I won't except if someone asks me to open my webcam, but it's for him... so I will. Finally, he saw me and wanted me to make a smile. lol . Unfortunately, he was only for a few minutes online in front of me. I'm sure... he has blocked me.
I don't expect him too much anymore. Not like ago. Though I still consider him as my brother, even I miss him, I don't consider this relation is so special. And even though he made me surprised because he wanted me to open my cam, I just it's such a chance.
I don't mean, I'm being mean to him... Now, I block him. Sometimes, I unblock him to see his new face. lolllll
Au revoir frere... pour maintenant

0 komentar: