Rabu, 27 Juni 2007

I'm graduated !

I'm glad now cause I'm graduated from my junior high school. My mark is good enough. But good for me, cause many other students get more than me. So, this is going to be a competition to get a school. I hope, I can get a good school for me and my future.
No school activity now.Lots of spare time that I have. But I'm still busy of my self. I often sit in front of my lap-top and go to the virtual world. It's for fun. I also have some course: English course and Music course. So so difficult with the music course... I must improve a song ! Don't think it's easy, it's hard you know ! If you do this at the first time. I should be creative, relax, and free while improving a song. The teacher says, 'play any note that you want to play'. But I have no idea, especially when I sit next to my teacher. My ideas can come out a little when I'm at home. But no matter... the English course is not so hard, just often study and I can get it.
But my leisure is just temporal, on 4th July I'll start to find a senior highs school for me. I chose the online way... well, as one of my hobbies, sit in front of my computer or lap-top. But, it's for enlisting a school, not for fun.
For now, just enjoy my spare time...

0 komentar: