Rabu, 27 Juni 2007

The story of He and I on the virtual World (Part 2)

At the next chat, I reminded him that he had said those ‘sweet words’ to me. He remembered but he didn’t bad because he just said, didn’t do it. I suggested him to don’t say it next time if he thinks he can’t do it. Then, I said goodbye to him. I think, he was mad at me, cause he just replied me, ‘bye’. Not more, without ‘sister’. That’s the end of this story in this virtual world. It just continued with small part. One day, he was online not more than a minute. I only can ‘said hi’ to him. And he replied me, but then… he was off. And on another day, I add him with my yahoo account cause I worried about him. I thought he was known by his parents that he is Muslim so he isn’t allowed to chat. Then, he added me back. I was glad. But only for few second, after I said that it was me who had added him with my yahoo… he was off. I was sure he blocked me. If he’s off because there’s an error with the connection, he would be back again.So, the story really-really ends now, though He sent me an e-mail. It contains when is his birthday. I don’t know it’s true or not. You know, in this virtual world people can lie. But I said ‘Happy Birthday’ to him. No wonder… he didn’t replied me..

So…no continuation with this story. Except, if I continue this story myself. Though it’s ending and over, this story will continue in my mind as long as remember him. It’s doesn’t matter if it continues only in my imagination. Till now, I remember him… I hold his saying:”all muslims are brothers and sisters. I’m your brother and you are my sister” I still expect him to contact each other.

Though I expect him, it doesn’t mean I just wanna being alone in this virtual world except being with him. French guy is not just him… I keep trying to find another French guy who’s fun to chat with. Or just contact with. And finally, I get some! They are fun… though there’s not much time to chat with him. But it’s ok… we can still e-mailing.

One day… I have a dream about him. It’s unbelievable!!! He wants to chat with me again…

0 komentar: