Sabtu, 23 Juni 2007

The story of He and I on the virtual World (Part 1)


This story starts when I chat with him at the first time at a site for exchanging language. In this blog , I won’t tell you his original name. I name ‘AJ’ here (Though I don’t know his original name that’s told to me is really his name, because this is virtual world… everyone can lie, act like we want, hide our real identity). I saw his name, ‘AJ’ 17 years old from France , he learnt English and Arabic. Wow, that’s interesting for me. He could be a French teacher for me and he is not too old, so maybe he we could have fun. Cause I really wanted to have a friend French guy who’s fun and loyal (don’t leave me easily). I have them but some of them leave me, some are not fun, some don’t have enough time to chat with me. So, I chat with AJ with English then.

We talk each other, and knew our virtual side on there. I asked him about learning Arabic. It’s hard for me, but not really for him. And I told him that someone suggested me to learn Arabic. He asked me back,” why did someone suggest you to do it? Are you Muslim?” Oh my God… He could guess that I’m ‘Musulmain’. So, I said “Yes. And you?” And He answered the same ! He has converted to Islam since the last Ramadan. Wow, wow, wow, it was so cool. He is a French guy but he is Muslim. Then I asked again,”How about your parents” He said,” They are not. And they will be angry if they know that I’m Muslim” So, I can conclude, that he has become Muslim without his parents. I started to be interested of him, more interested than before. So, I asked him to chat on msn, and finally He wanted to! I was so happy.

We continued to chat. We chatted about us especially Muslim. I don’t remember all what we were chatting about. I just remember he said that all Muslims are brother and sister, he is my brother and I am his sister. Wow, that’s amazing. He does what Muslims should do. He learns Muslim with his religion brother. I thought He has a Muslim brother who teaches him Islam. But after he said that about brother-sister… I knew that it’s his friend. Good, I don’t have an elder brother in my family. I have 3 younger brothers, no sister. I was disappointed cause he didn’t have much time to chat cause he got to go. Actually, he said he would be back for a few minutes, but in fact, He was back to be online after more than 30 minutes (He admitted it). And, not more than a minute, he was off again.

It was fun to chat with him. I was interested of him, I wanted to know him furthermore. But in an other side, I don’t trust him fully. He is Muslim or not. He could lie, but how come?? He knew Islam a lot. He proved it. While I told him about praying, the prohibition for those who can’t pray. And he knew it also… Well, but I knew someone from other site who knows Islam but he isn’t Muslim. So, it’s complicated… I debated with myself, with my other side. But I couldn’t just consider him as a liar, I shouldn’t have a negative thinking of anyone else,, it’s not good. So, I just thought he told the truth, didn’t lie to me. And I intended to call him ‘bro’

At the next opportunity, we chatted again. It’s great, I called me sister cause I call him bro. We chat and know eachother furthermore. Chatting, and chatting… And after all, he said a hyperbolic sweet words. Those made me ‘fly to a sweet dream’. When He’ll be off, he said that he got to go. I asked him to come back soon. He said, ”I won’t leave you in this horrible world.” I waited and waited… He didn’t come soon till I left him. SO FAKE!!! Then, I feel like I was thrown out from the sweet dream, because he told lie. It’s ok, he said those sweet words if he could do it, got online soon. But in fact, he didn’t do it. Though, I feel disappointed, I still wanted to chat with him. Maybe he lost the connection or something else must he did. So, I was so sleepy then I left him before he was online. :(

0 komentar: