Selasa, 26 Juni 2007

Virtual Friends and I

Having many friends is fun, especially virtual friends though we only contact by e-mailing or chatting. I consider my relation with my virtual friends is serious (just in this virtual world). So, I don't care if they tell lies to me. Beside, we don't meet each other in this real world. The important thing is having fun with them. We can discuss something, exchange our experience, tell about ourselves, and anything else. Even junk things that we chat about. But now, I intend to make it less. It means, I wanna have virtual friends not just for chatting and having fun. I can get more knowledge and experience from them, like I've been succeed from teaching someone an English grammar with English. That's hard for people in my age around me, cause I am Indonesian... my native language is Indonesian. But I can do it, that's a great experience for me. And also knowledge... I have many French virtual friends I can learn French from them. But actually, we usually chat about ourselves, not discuss about our language. But it's OK, I can have a good relation with French... who knows,,, I can have a real French friend, not just virtual. That's another experience for me. I can know them generally.

But sometimes, it makes a problem for me. In another side, I take my virtual world to my real world. I have an experience with on of my French virtual friend. I often think about him cause while we chat, I can have fun with him. He is kind to me. But not until I love him, just like without special feelings. Till now, I still remember him. But I don't trust him fully. You know why? It's because in this virtual world, everyone can tell lies. People don't know exactly the truth of their virtual friend. Though almost people often tell lies, I don't wanna tell lies to anyone in this virtual world. That's my principal. And I hope, everyone doesn't tell lies anymore while networking.

So, now I should change my habituals from just having fun to find some useful experience. Now, I start to join an language exchange community. There,I can teach an Indonesian or English for those who needs me and improve my foreign language like English and French by chatting and e-mailing.

So, to my virtual friends... sorry if I often busy while I sign-in on msn till I don't have enough time to chat with you.

0 komentar: