Jumat, 06 Juli 2007

Boring Day

I have no great activity today. I didn't go to senior high school for the enlistment. And the worse is : My position is threaten. I can be eliminated, so i won't be accept in my second school choice. After I'm disappointed because I was eliminated from my first choice. That's the online way to enlist a senior high school. But I've enlisted by the manual way, even it's nearly clear. I just have to make a few requirement. So, at the morning... I just stayed at home. And sleepily, I tidied up my used book that I used when I was in junior high school. I separated the used papers and not-used papers.

Then, at the night... my family and I went to a cinema to watch a movie. But, it's so disappointing, because we didn't get the tickets. No sits for us. Only in the front est row. I don't like that. So, we decided to walk around. That's boring, we nothing to do except playing games in Time Zone. It's better, but we only play for few minutes. Then, went home soon.

After home, I chatted. With Alban, and Summer. It's cool, because Alban was talkative during chatting. Wow, more cool... he likes singing. He likes the old songs of Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. It's only for a while, not too long. But at least, I took away my bore less than before.

Now, I wait for tomorrow, the result of the enlistment. I'll be accept or not in my school choice.

0 komentar: