Rabu, 04 Juli 2007

Enlist to senior high school

From today,,, we must find a senior high school. We should enlist ourselves to our high school destination. We can choose, with a manual way or online. Many requisites and the school choice made me confused. But my parents helped me, so... it's ok, it's better. Till didn't feel confused. I chose both, for my second school choice.

Now, I've chosen 2 senior high schools. My first choice is a public school and the second is a private school. I really wanna be accept in my first choice. Not because it's a public school, but I wanna have the student exchange program. But you know, the competition is so strict. And my mark, it's not enough according last year enlistment. My rank is on the low position. For now, I'm accepted. But don't know tomorrow or 2 days later, or even the results: 7 July. May be I'm eliminated. Just hope and pray so that I'll be accepted in my first choice.

0 komentar: