Minggu, 08 Juli 2007

I've Got a School !

After I've felt worried about my position of the enlistment... I'm so happy now. The worry ends,,, because I've got a senior high school. Alhamdulillah ! But now I can't just relax and having fun all day with the internet, I plan to go to the ICT (Information Communication Technology). Actually not because it's full of technology in it, but there's an exchange program to South Korea in it. I'm interested to get into that class. So, I should prepare for it.There's a test for those who want to follow that class. I think, it's difficult... because there's a science test. In fact, I forgot about science that I studied in junior high school. Just as remember as I can, while I follow the test. And the other subjects for test are about technology, such as computer, handycam, digicam. It's not a big problem for me.

0 komentar: