Selasa, 03 Juli 2007

Trip to Borobudur


On last 30 June, my family, my father's colleague, and I went to Borobudur by a car. We call Borobudur temple 'Candi Borobudur', it's the Indonesian way. We stay at a hotel near it. Phuhh, it's so hot there. When we arrived there, it's afternoon and so crowded, many people went up to the temple. My brother and I really wanted to go to the temple but it was canceled because the situation, hot and crowded. So, some of us went to the museum by a cart which always goes around Borobudur complex. And decided to go to the temple on the next day. At that night, we watch a movie about Borobudur and around of it. Such as the other temple named Candi Mendut. That movie told us that on Borobudur and Mendut temple are sculpted some relief. On Mendut, it tells about fabels and on Borobudur, it tells about the history of Budha.

On the next day, my father, brother, and I went up to the temple at the morning, about 5.30 am. Through the steep rock stair, statues, and reliefs on the wall. It's because it's still desolate, not many people were there. Most are foreigner there. We could see the sun rise between 2 heels. Not much to do there, we just took photo of the sun rise and the temple, walked around, and looked at the relief. Wow, it's so cool. The relief is still clear, it must be protected. And it's great, the sculptor should be so thorough. We went up till the top, we saw some ‘stupas’. Then, we got down and 'said goodbye' to the temple (lol) after then sun got high. It's good, because when we got down some groups of school came. It became crowded. Then, we had a breakfast after tired walking around.

Not just went to Borobudur, my family went to 'Ketep'. It's a place that we can see the Merapi Mount from the nearby. But when we came there, it's seemed... there's no place for us. Because we parked our car on the side of the road. We didn't come into the 'Ketep Pass', the place where you can see a theater of Merapi Mount , and see Merapi and Merbabu Mount. We just stay there, not too far from our car. And eat a toast corn.
Wow it's beautiful, the view. But I wasn't in my mood to take a photo. I like taking picture nowadays, especially for a natural view. So, I often took pictures at Borobudur. But at Ketep, I was so sleepy. i hadn't sleep enough since I woke up at the day when we went to Borobudur. So, we went home, to Jogjakarta ! And had a lunch... After we arrived at home, we took a rest. Tired but happy... that's what I got from our trip :)




0 komentar: