Senin, 14 Juli 2008

NTU ?

www.ntu.edu.sg

What do u think about that university ? Great ? Cool ? Yeah,, I confess that NTU is a very very great university. From the facilities, and qualities. For the engineering, business, and some of science. They are rock ! yeaaa, almost are qualified.
Who likes those major, they probably excited to go there. But for me... it seems, I'm not interested to go there. I like linguistic and social. I know that there are those major in NTU. But I don't think they are qualified. I've been placed in an non-qualified school. On junior high school and now, in senior high school. the junior one is new, in fact i'm the 1st generation. And now, my class is the 2nd generation. And in the university,,, I don't this will be happened. I want get something qualified, the best in quality, so I can get the best ! it's for my future...


0 komentar: