Rabu, 02 Juli 2008

Yeaaa, long time not active !

It has been a long time I don't write here.
Many things that i wanna tell u ! Now, I'm different. Of course, the better. My friend said it. I have more friend now. Not like when I was in junior high school. Just the same, either girls or boys. They can be my friend ! Haha, I didn't even thought before that I can be like this. Though i'm a quite girl,,, I can have friends :)
- I have new brother muslim from France ! His name is Samy. Il est Parisien ! But originally, he is Moroccan. I'm glad to know him because I can know the situation about Islam in France. Amazing thing, I know that he doesn't like to live in France. Even his school ! U know, there's a hijab banning there. (fuck it) I hate it too. He ever said to me, " French schools are sucks." Oh coool. Wow, he hates his country. It means, he considers that France is not a good place for muslims. Like Alexandre said to me. No wonder, he wants to live in another better country. Like Indonesia ! ahh, this is my chance to promote my country :) I told him about Indonesia, he likes it. I hope,,, we can communicate furthermore. Yeahhh, parce que il est un musulman qui vit en France et il est amusant !
- I like Andre Hirata's book ! I've read all. All of them are great ! Laskar pelangi, tells about his child age. Sang Pemimpi, when he is in high school and university. And Edensor ! I prefer that. It's his journey in Europe ! More,,, in that book, he studied in Paris ! Yeaaa. I wanna go there too !
- I'm in holiday now... Not much that I'll do. Except at the last days. I'll go to Tambi, a village near Dieng. I've ever been there. It was so cold ! Though the sun shines bright, the wind still flows with its cold. I hope, it won't be boring for me because I feel that nowadays are boring ! Though I have some activities to do.

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

such a great experience !

Anonim mengatakan...

hhahahahaha...sep sep

zzzz...boso opoe kae riz...inggris wae kadang ra donk
oppo meneh kaeh

tp...bgus jg km bs dpet tmen luar negri
sippp :D

jgn lupa ajk mreka k indoo..hahaha

-shin-