Minggu, 20 Juli 2008

Ohh, what a hard thing it is !

Now, I am in the 11th grade ! Me and my class are in the natural science. So, we study math, physic, chemistry, and biology. Those are the main subject. But we also study language and religions too.
When I was in the 10th class, I found that to study natural science was not too hard. Compare with now ! We get the different teachers. We think, some teachers are not comfortable to teach. Well, I think... that's true. What's the prove ? Now, we've already gotten some homeworks and last time We got chemistry and physic subjects... I didn't understand fully. Masya Allah,,, I couldn't concentrate well. So, I must asked my friend who sat near me. Then, I understood. I don't know why my condition was bad at that time.
Ohh, I hope, I can be better this year. And so as my friends :) Bravo !

0 komentar: