Jumat, 25 Juli 2008

I Should be Careful

Now, I can ride a motorbike alone ! But I'm still novice to do it. So, no wonder I had a little accident because of my carelessness. This is how I became like that...

I took my friend with my motorbike from my home. My destination was to the swimming pool. I wanted to drop Cici in front of the bureau of my village. She would go home by a bus then. I intent to turn around and go to the opponent way. I was careless, I didn't look carefully at the back. Is there any vehicle past through the road or not. I just saw the road behind me for a moment. I saw some vehicle would past the road. But the stupid thing, I just turned around and past the road. I didn't that there was another motorbike past. So, we had a little crashed.
Thank God, the girl who rode that motorbike broke it, so it got slower and slower. Though my right leg was stuck for a moment, that accident didn't make any scar in my leg. I immediately said sorry to her and went away.
That accident made me nervous. I also felt stupid. So, I should be careful next time when I road a motorbike.

0 komentar: