Senin, 07 Juli 2008

Une soeur qui port l'hijab étudie en France ! Ohh, c'est super !!

May be, u don't understand with the tittle. A few days ago, I opened my account on myspace.com. haha... I've never opened it for a long time. I have a friend whose name is Farah. I saw her profile. She is18 years old Muslim who lives in France! We don't know each other actually but I became interested to her.
So, I sent a private message to her. I introduced myself and asked her,"Where do u come from" in french. Yeaa... She replied my message ! She is Malaysian and she studies there. Ohh cool ! elle est une soeur qui port l'hijab étudie en France ! She is a sister who wears hijab studies in France. But I just wonder, how she can study with hijab ! in fact, the hijab banning still exists ! I replied her message to ask it. But she hasn't replied my message yet. I still wait for it.

0 komentar: