Minggu, 13 Juli 2008

yeah, nice trip :)

Me and my family, we had a great vacation on 9-12 July. Many things that I got so I wasn't bored during this holiday. Before, I often stayed at home and didn't do many things.

So, let's start on 9th july. We left for Tambi, Wonosobo at afternoon. We planned to leave at half past 1. But, till 2 pm, my father hadn't come yet. We waited for a long time. I fact, we were ready for our trip. We had have a lunch and had dhuhur pray. And finally, my father came. He did the same things as a preparation. Then, we could say, "Tambi, we are coming !" lol.
My father drove. My brother sat beside him. Me, my mom, my 2nd brother sat in the middle row. And my It took about 3 or 4 hours for our trip. There were some road that direct down enough. Yeaa, I like that, especially when my father drove fast. We also past the bend roads in the mountain area. That's usual for me, because we like traveling, so to the mountain.
So, we arrived at Tambi. We stayed in a cottage. Huh, it's cold there. But not as cold as when we went there before. It was at the maghrib time ! We prayed, had a dinner there, then took a rest.

10th July... we walked around in the tea garden after we ate snack together. there were the other group who came from other region and a guide. We've ever been there too. So, we still remember the steps to make tea. But I got new knowledge about the process. then, we had a breakfast and prepare for the next trip.
The next trip is went to Dieng ! I like that place. We went to some places. Like craters and lakes. I saw Caucasians boy :D But somethings that I don't like are, some places aren't clean. That's enough for me. We had fun there.

11 july, it's my 3rd brother's birthday ! he is 3 years old now :) happy birthday Izna...
At the morning, we walked around Tambi. It didn't took a long time. Then, we have a breakfast, and prepared to go to Owabong !
Our trip to Owabong was not as long as Jogja-Tambi. Owabong is in Purbalingga. it's a place for recreation. We stayed there just for a night. When we arrived there, I was glad because i could see a swimming pool ! but it was crowded so I couldn't swim at that time. "The swimming pool is opened at 5, but started to be crowded at 6", said the woman who stands by in the front office. Oh my god ! I should go to the swimming pool after the subuh. But it's ok. I would do it because it's been a long time I haven't swim. So, we take a rest then for tomorrow.

!2 July,, I had a bad day. I woke up to had the subuh pray. Well, I was a little surprised because I got my cycle. It made me couldn't swim. Ohh, I think, I had a boring day. I just watched TV and walked out for a while. In fact, the other went to the swimming pool. Not to swim, but just 'play water'. May be it's fun for them because the swimming pool is so wide !
After all of our activities, we go home ! though my brothers weren't satisfied. I was satisfied though I didn't do much things there. We had a long trip. Fun too, because when the road goes down and my father drove fast... I was excited. I like it.
So, Jogja,,, we were back !

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

ngomong oppoe rizz...ra donk!!

mbok pake boso jowo wae..ben gampank !
hahahahaha

but...i like your story...interesting..somewhat
hallahh ngomong opo aku