Minggu, 06 Juli 2008

o ow, My little brother likes money so much !

My aunt and uncle came to my home yesterday. They are from Sumatra and my uncle is my mom's brother. So, it was a time for 'silahturahmi'. We talked a little, and had a lunch together. Before they went away, my aunt gave us money ! I think, it have been a tradition in my family (from my mother). It was much, we were given 100 thousand rupiahs for each children, for 4 childrren. Me, and my 3 younger brothers.
My 2nd brother, he likes money very much. But what he did yesterday made me and my 1st brother surprised. He was so excited till he ran and jumped across our living room. He also kissed that 100 thousand rupiahs. Me and my 1st brother, just laughed and astonished a lot though we know that he likes money. I said to him, "What a money-maniac u are!". My parents knew it also, they didn't give a comment to him. May be they just think that he is still a kid.
Oh my god ! if I were him, I'll be ashamed because other people looked at me. but he is still just a kid, 8 years old ! Wow, an 8 years old boy likes money so much ! I don't know how he will become in the future, I hope he won't be like that anymore.

0 komentar: